Basic technical rules and installation instructions:
NO.1. Installation specification of rubber and plastic thermal insulation materials
1, all the gaps and joints need to be sealed by Preiss German special glue.
2. After installation, all tees, elbows, valves, flanges and other accessories should be designed thickness.
3. Don't use too much force when gluing. All the interfaces between materials should be bonded under slight extrusion.
4. Installation should be first large pipe after small pipe, first elbow, three-way straight pipe, the last valve, flange.
5. When installing refrigeration pipes and refrigeration equipment, the gap between the two ends of rubber-plastic pipes and the iron pipes should be glued together, and the bonding width should not be equal to the thickness of rubber-plastic materials.
6. The slit of the pipe should be installed in the inconspicuous place as far as possible, and the slit of the two pipes should be staggered.
7, do not install the machine in use. Do not turn on the machine within 36 hours after installation.
8. Large-diameter rubber-plastic pipe has become oval because of the packing relationship. Please cut the flatter side when cutting.
NO.2: proper use of glue.
1. Shake the container before use to make the glue uniform, and then in the actual installation, use a small pot of glue to prevent it from evaporating too quickly, if necessary, can be poured into the small pot to use, when not used, will be sealed.
2, use a short and hard brush.
3. Coat the two ends of the material with a thin and uniform glue.
4. The natural drying time of the special glue is 3-10 minutes. The length of the time depends on the grade of the glue, the temperature and humidity of the atmosphere. It is ineffective to expose the glue for more than 20 minutes.
5. When the glue is used to dry naturally, the correct drying method is "finger touch method". If the finger does not stick to the surface of the material, and the surface of the material does not feel sticky, it can be bonded.
6, when bonding, it is necessary to aim at the two surface of the adhesive interface for a moment.
7. If the time is too long to be viscous when the two surfaces are pressed together, repeat steps 2-6.
8, under normal circumstances, every kilogram of rubber and plastic special glue can be applied to two square meters of adhesive surface.
9. Usually, the special glue can not be used below 5 degrees Celsius. When working in the environment of 5-10 degrees Celsius, please put the glue in the room of 20 degrees Celsius and take it out.
10. When joining two materials under pressure, do not wait until the glue is dried. Adopt wet bonding method. Place the material on the installation site first, apply glue on the interface of the material, adjust the position of the two materials correctly, and soon bond firmly according to the position you designed.
11, check the glue and protect the iron pipe of the rust proof paint is firmly bonded.
* drying time: the time between gluing water and bonding material.
The factors that determine the thickness of insulation material are:
1, the higher the ambient temperature is, the thicker the material is.
2, the greater the relative humidity, the thicker the material;
3, the lower the medium temperature, the thicker the material.
4, the larger the pipe diameter is, the thicker the material is.